SecretKey Black Snail Original Cream

Secret key Black Snail Original Cream
stars, based on reviews

£

RRP £
You save £!

+ £ Delivery

Buy Secret key Black Snail Original Cream


Pros

Cons


User Reviews

No user reviews yet


Smell


Texture


Moisture


Directions

This cream can be used both in the morning or at night and is most effective as the last step in your basic skin care regime, after cleansing and applying any additional moisturising products. Apply a fair amount to the face and neck then use your finger tips to gently rub the cream into your face until it’s fully absorbed into the skin.


Ingredients

Secret key Black Snail Original Cream contains 90% snail musuc extract, an ingredient that is a natural source of Elastin, Collagen, Allantoin, Glycolic acid and Hyaluronic acid. The remaining 10% of this creams ingredients are made up of:

Olive Oil: It contains Polyphenols, Phytosterols and Hydroxyrosol, along with having anti-oxidant properties, which make it useful in protecting the skin from harmful free radicals and in helping to exfoliate it more efficiently, promote cell regeneration and growth

Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin E, shea butter is a popular ingredient in cosmetics thanks to it’s moisturising, anti-inflammatory and anti ageing properties. It can be particularly helpful in improving eczema, dry skin and other irritation, as well as being able to hydrate, balance and soothe the skin

Honey Extract: This ingredient helps the skin to more effectively retain moisture and is known to have both anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and to heighten the body’s own ability to naturally product elastin and collagen

Angelica Root Extract:

Peony Extract:

Green Tea Extract: This ingredient has been associated with numerous skin benefits, such as being rich in antioxidants that help to protect the skin from free radicals, and Methylanthines, something which helps to promote microcirculation, leading to generally more healthy, youthful skin

Jujube Extract: Jujube extract has long been used topically in herbal medicine to treat skin inflammations and a number of common skin ailments, including acne, eczema and psoriasis. It’s also useful at helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars, as well as to tighten the skin, leaving it with a more youthful appearance

Red Ginseng Extract: Ginseng is associated with it’s anti-aging properties, with studies showing that it can help to prevent the development of wrinkles and to increase the body’s production of skin-firming collagen. It also acts as a whitener, giving the skin a brighter, more youthful appearance, as well as being known for it’s abilities to calm and heal wounds.

Sea Weed Extract:

Pomegranate Extract: Known to possess anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, pomegranate extract can help to promote skin cell regeneration, protect the skin from sun damage and to treat oily or dry skin

Licorice Extract: Licorice root is perhaps one of the oldest natural remedies, having been used throughout history and know by some as the “king of natural medicines”. When it comes to healthy skin, licorice extract is rich in glycryrrhizate, a tyrosinase inhibitor that works to prevent hyperpigmentation, brightens the skin and can even out skin tone.

Wormwood Extract:

Yeast Extract:

Tocopheryl Acetate: An all-natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant, Tocopheryl acetate is a form of Vitamin E that can help keep the skin supple and soft, whilst protecting it from potential harm caused by free radicals