Elicina crema de caracol snail cream

Elicina snail cream
4 stars, based on 10 reviews

£29.99

RRP £39.95
You save £9.96!

+ £3.95 Delivery

Buy elicina crema de caracol snail cream

Elicina is the original snail cream, manufactured in Chile and launches in 1995. It is a safe, natural, organic and hypoallergenic skin care cream that utilises the regenerative properties of snail slime to give you smooth, youthful, healthy skin.

Elicina have 3 products; original Elicina snail cream, Elicina plus cream and Elicina Pocket. The original cream doesn’t contain a moisturiser, so isn’t recommended for people with drier skin, however, Elicina Plus and Pocket do, making them better for all skin types.

Elicina is composed of 80% snail slime and 20% excipients and is effective in reducing the appearance of and treating acne, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles and a whole host of other skin problems.

It’s also one of the top 3 products that we’d recommend, being placed 3rd in our picks of the best snail creams on the market.


Pros

  • Contains 80% snail extract
  • Hypoallergenic, meaning that it is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction
  • Suitable for all skin types, age groups and during pregnancy
  • Doesn’t stain skin or clothing
  • Easy to apply and easily absorbed by the skin
  • You don’t need to use a lot of it, it goes a long way
  • Less sticky than many other snail creams
  • Doesn’t really smell of anything

Cons

  • If you have sensitive skin you may experience a rash or breakout in the first couple of days, however this will usually pass within 2-3 days
  • Can leave your skin feeling dry as it doesn’t contain a moisturiser, so you’ll need to use an additional product for moisturising

User Reviews

(5/5)
Very good, 20 April 2014

It’s is a very helpful cream simply because It does what It says. Of course you have to use an hydrating cream together with but I had rosacea and a very bad rash of acne all over the face and after 3 weeks it is completely disappeared together with the scars that looks much more better.

(5/5)
Miracle cream!, 1 Feb. 2014

Why did I not know about this cream 20 years ago????? it has reduced my Acne and my skin looks fabulous, I have been accused of wearing foundation when my skin is totally naked…..my teenagers daughters love this cream as their acne has almost disappeared. cannot recommend it enough!!!!!!

(5/5)
it works, 26 Jan. 2014

I wasn`t sure about this creme will do so many god things for face. But i can see my face looking younger and fresh.Is lidt expensiv creme but i need just little for one day.

Read more user reviews


Smell

If you’re new to snail cream you might be hesitant to give it a sniff, but Elicina doesn’t have much of odor. This is by design, as Elicina snail cream doesn’t have any perfumes or other ingredients to enhance its scent.


Texture

Its texture is very rick, thick and somewhat sticky. It is less sticky than some other snail cream brands, however, Elicina recommend their Elicina Plus cream or Elicina Pocket products for the summer months as this can bother some people when it’s hot. That being said, it’s not unpleasant, although be sure to not use too much and to rub it in thoroughly as when the cream is first applied it can be like sun block.


Moisture

If you’re using the original Elicina snail cream it is recommended to use an additional moisturising product as you may find that the natural moisturising properties of snail slime aren’t quite enough. Elicina’s Plus cream and Elicina Pocket products are far more moisturising than the original cream, so if you decide to opt for either of these then the additional moisturiser might not be necessary.


Directions

For use on your face or body, apply a small amount, twice daily or clean skin. After applying, use an additional moisturiser if necessary.


Ingredients

Elicina snail cream is 80% snail secretion filtrate, which contains natural Allantoin, Collagen and Elastin, Hyaluronic acid and Glyoclic acid. The remaining 20% of Elicina snail cream is made up of:

Cetil alcohol: A natural emollient and emulsifier that comes from palm oil.a natural emollient and emulsifier derived from palm oil

Propyleneglicol: A combination of glycerin and water found in many cosmetics that works to hold moisture

Sodium laurisulphate: A tension reducer that is commonly used in cosmetics. It works to reduce surface tension, making it easier for the skin to absorb the snail slime

Stearic acid: An essential saturated fatty acid (EFA), one of fifty nutrients that the body needs to maintain good health and also serves as a softener in cosmetics

Natural mineral oil: A common ingredient of baby lotions, cold creams, ointments and other cosmetics

Methylparaben, popylparaben, triethanolamine and diazonidinil urea: These are used in cosmetics in small quantities to help preserve and stop the product from spoiling.