It’s Skin are a Korean skincare and cosmetic specialist brand founded in 2006 that pride themselves on an approach to their products that is above all both scientifically and evidence based, investing heavily into the research and development of formulations designed to increase the health and youthfulness of their customer’s skin.
As part of this approach, It’s Skin employee teams of experienced dermatologists from a number of independent research institutes throughout Korea, more so than any other Korean cosmetics manufacturer.
It’s Skin’s best-know snail cream product is their flagship It’s Skin Prestige Crème D’escargot BB Cream, one of the best selling anti-ageing creams in Korea. In addition to this product, It’s Skin offer a wide range of skincare and other beauty products, including lip balms, eye liners, foundations, lipsticks and all manner of other cosmetics.
Recommended It’s Skin Snail Creams
+ £3.98 Delivery
Latest It’s Skin News
- Hong Kong-based tycoon Adrian Cheng, executive vice chairman of New World Development and executive director of Chow Tai Fook Jewellery, announced plans to open It’s SKIN stores throughout his company’s stores in China, Macau and …Read More »
- Popular Korean snail cream brand and cosmetics manufacturer Nature Republic have delayed their IPO yet again, this time due to allegations that the brand’s founder and chief executive, Jeong Un-ho, assaulted his lawyer whilst serving …Read More »
- It’s Skin, the popular Korean snail cream and other cosmetics brand, has announced plans for expansion into India, adding to the growth and increase popularity it’s products have seen across Asia in recent years. According …Read More »
- Korean cosmetic brands are looking to investors to raise funds through initial public offerings (IPOs) to help further fuel their rapid overseas expansion throughout lucrative, fast-growing Asian markets. Two of the country’s best known cosmetic …Read More »
- It’s Skin, the Korean snail cream company behind “Prestige cream d’escargot”, is reporting a surge in popularity of their snail cream products in the Asian market, notably in China and Japan, selling one of their …Read More »